Tired of out of sync and need to re-sync if walking out of the bluetooth signal working range ( ~ 20 ft), This bluetooth music receiver is the solution.
This new model with enhanced wireless working distance (up to 60 ft) is available after 2/1/2014 and revised Feb 2015. This working distance, up to 60 ft, is twice of that of most similar devices sold on the market at ~18-22 ft. (For some cell phone with weaker signal to save battery, wireless range is much improved with this new model. The wireless range of this model is ~ 1.5-2 times of most other models)
Other known compatible speaker models:
• Altec Lansing iMT325, iMT620, iMT810, T612
• Beats by Dr. Dre Beat by Dr. Dre, Beatbox
• Edifier M360, M35, M0, MKII,
• Cyber Acoustics CA461 – Geneva Sound System Model L
• Harmon Kardon Go + Play Stereo
• iHome iA100, iA17, iA5, iA63, iD37, iD8, iD91, iH16U, iH4, iH5, iH6, iP1, iP4, iP9, iP11, iP37
• iLuv iMM747
• JBL On Stage 3, On Stage 4, On Beat, On Beat Air, On Time 200P, On Time Micro
• Logitech S135i, S315i, S715i, Pure Fi Anywhere 2, Pure Fi Anywhere, S-0001, S135i, S315i, S715i
• Memorex MA9010MS
• Onkyo DS-A4 – Philips DC320/37, DCB291, DCB293, DCB352, DCD132, DCM2020, DCM230/37, DS1100, DS1200, DS3000, DS3510, DS7700
• Polk HD Radio I-Sonic
• Pyle Home PiDock 1
• Skullcandy Skull Candy pipe, Vandal S7LACZ-04
• Sony AIR-SW10Ti, ICF-7iP, ICF-C05iP, ICF-C1iPMK2, ICF-CS10iP, RDP-M15iP, RDP-M5iP, RDP-V20iP
• Yamaha PDX-11, TSX-70
How to use:
1:Plug this bluetooth music receiver directly to iPod speaker 30 pin dock.
2:Enable the bluetooth function in cell phone, tablets or PC. Search this BT devices , enter code 0000 if needed and pair.
3:Start play music wireless thru bluetooth cellphone/tablets